If you haven’t already, be sure to contact your seller directly to ask about your refund.
To send a conversation to your seller, visit and click Contact The Shop to the right of your order.If you checked out as a guest, you can contact the seller by replying to the receipt email that was sent to you after purchase.
If You Paid with a Credit Card Directly on SellerBay:
- After your refund has been issued, it may take 3-5 business days to appear on your credit card statement. Occasionally, refunds issued to non-US credit cards can take up to 30 days to appear.
- A credit card refund can only be issued to the card used for the original purchase. It’s not possible to have your refund issued directly to a different card.
- If the original card used for payment is no longer valid and a replacement card has been issued, the refund should appear automatically on your new card. If a replacement card hasn’t been issued, please get in touch with your credit card provider for more information about how to receive your refund.
- If you have an SellerBay account and want to review your order’s refund history, click and then the View Receipt button next to the transaction.
If You Paid via PayPal:
- If you’re waiting for a refund through PayPal, double check your PayPal account and ask your seller directly about the refund.
- If you paid using a credit card without signing in to a PayPal account – using PayPal Guest Checkout – the money will go back to your credit or debit card. It can take up to 30 days for the refund to show up on your card statement.
- If the transaction is over 60 days old, the seller has to use PayPal’s “Send Money” feature to send the refund to your PayPal account.
Order placed on seller personal websites that are powered by SellerBay and use SellerBay Checkout.Contact your seller.The best way to do this is through our onsite messaging system, Conversations.To send a conversation to a seller:
Click Contact The Shop to the right of the page.